Wednesday Words of Weight Loss
1. As a child, were you underweight, overweight, or average?I've had a weight problem my entire life....mostly being overweight as a baby and child. When I lost weight in my early/mid teens....I became anorexic. Something that caused me lots of health concerns!!!
2. Do you have an exercise machine? (i.e.,treadmill)I have an amazing treadmill that was given to me by my sweet friend, Ms. Jennifer. Now...that doesn't mean that I use it like I should. I much prefer walking outdoors!!!
3. Would you prefer a stationery bike or a real one?Can I say neither because they hurt my behind?!?;-)
4. What's the strangest diet you ever heard of?Oh, dear....maybe the banana diet from years ago....or even the soup diet....maybe the diet where you use different flavorings in water?!?! I'm telling my age here!!!
5. Please finish this sentence: I will be kind to myself this week by..............................TRYING to see others as Jesus does, instead of letting them grate on my last nerve!!! Yes....I just admitted that....I'm only human!!! Am I always successful?!?....not so much!!!HE's still working on me!!!And, I thank HIM for that!!! Thanks, Patrice, for letting me join!!
In His Most Precious Love....and with mine!!!
Goodness, tough questions...and you are the third site I've been on today that has talked of weight...here's one that will link you to the next...http://imagineomit.blogspot.comReplyDelete
Anyway, as a child I was probably average or more underweight while my sister was heavy which photos are displayed on my blog for this week in the last two of my sister and I...
I too turned to anorexia and bulimia which sent me into two hospiatalizations with life and eath situations. EVERY day is a journey as I feel like you never recover for an eating disorder; just keep it at bay!
I like to ride a bike but not to exercise, I'm a walker...and I don't like to do any of it inside a gym, or the house; it all has to be outside, otherwise I feel too claustrophic!
OOhhh, #5 is difficult...okay, I got it; I will be kind to myself this week by not expecting/demanding 'perfection' from myself!
that'll be tough...
thanks for this post my dear!
I love the way you are going to be good to yourself this week! I need to do that myself. It's so easy to let others get to you. Then I get moody- then I eat too much. I'd not only be doing something good for others, but for myself as well.ReplyDelete
As I read, I see that you have been on quite a journey. I'm so glad that you are part of this meme and I'm very glad that I have met you :)
Have a great week!
I was very thin as a child and a young woman. I did not gain weight with my 2 pregnancies. People thought I looked anorexic and yet I ate everything and anything - all the time.ReplyDelete
Then one day my son died suddenly. Since then I've been overweight. I think the shock messed up all my hormones and now I struggle to lose even 1 pound.
I'd rather have a real bike than a stationary bike.
And I do not have any exercise equipment. I live in the country and prefer to walk outside - if it's not too hot or too cold or too wet or . . . . . You get the idea. I can think of every excuse in the book.
Not sure about #5 - I'm going to be kind to myself by releasing some of my worries.