* Antibiotics.....enough said!
* friends (and family) who take the time to ask how we're doing
* this blog so that I can "vent", ask for prayer, and just talk about things He's put on my heart!
(And PLEASE never think that I think that I've got it all together because I surely don't)
(And PLEASE don't think that I think that I'm in any way superior to anybody else - something I've been accused of - because if you really know me well, then you realize how over the years my self-esteem has been shattered and that I'm an introvert)
* Christian book and devotion writers who seem to just "get me" when I read what they've written "for such a time as this"
* precious grand-kiddos.
Y'all, no matter how bad I feel or what's going on in the world, hugs from those little sweethearts make it all better!
(especially that littlest one.....be still my heart!)
* getting to watch a funny Disney movie with Pappy and the kids and laughing my head off.....
laughter truly is the best medicine!
* listening to the rain falling outside giving a very thirsty yard and flowers a drink this morning.....
and praying for those who are having way too much rain and devastation.
* realizing that sometimes my problems seem to be gigantic, but they don't even begin to compare to things others are going through.....
and no amount of worrying is gonna change one thing!
Y'all, I could go on and on, but I'll stop for now.
I remember telling somebody once how blessed I am and they came back with a really rude "we all are", meaning that I need not think that God has blessed me more than them. Oh, how that thought didn't cross my mind. I just know that I am so undeserving of all the good things God has given me!
HOPE everybody has a Terrific Thursday!