4. Ms. Flora - this lady goes to our church and is very sick. Please
pray for God to give her a peaceful, pain-free day and to restore her health.
5. Ms. Keck - this lady is the mother of a man who goes to our church. He and his wife are precious people, who have became friends of ours thru church, and thru a mutual friend. Please pray that God will reach down and touch Ms. Keck and give her a peaceful, restful day.
6. Ms. Marenda - she is struggling with a situation where children are involved. Please pray that God will calm her as only He can do, and that He will intervene in the lives of these children and work the situation out in a way that we could have never imagined. Thank you, Lord, for seeing things so differently than we do!!
7. Mr. Drew - this is a young man who was in a terrible accident that has left him severely injured. I know that his physical needs are being taken care of by doctors and nurses, but please pray for this young man's family. Our family has gone thru something similar. Please pray that God will give this family the peace I know they are seeking, and for God's hand to reach down and heal Drew.
8. Baby Cason - he is a little 5 month old who has a malignant tumor. Please, please pray for this precious baby's healing, and for strength for his family.
9. Please continue to pray for Pappy's family. After a death, the grieving process takes quite a while, and sometimes we forget to continue to pray for the family as we go on about our own busy lives. I'm talking a lot to myself right here, but please just pray for all of us. Ask God to lead us and guide us and direct us as we go thru the next few months getting things settled, and that the family will stay as close as they are now.
10. Please say a prayer for Grandson #1, as he goes for his 2 year check-up today, and gets his shots. I would gladly take them for him if I could.
11. Continue to pray for Jessica Leigh that she will heal and the problem will NEVER return!!!
12. Please say a small prayer for me, that as I try to write my blog that God will always show thru. What you get to see and hear is just a bit of my life and along with that a taste of what God means to me and also some of my shortcomings and downfalls....and there are lots of them. Our pastor spoke last night on not being negative, and I sometimes fall into that category. There is a lot going on in my life right now, things to deal with, things to remember, things to get thru...just like all the rest of you. I've heard it said that "life gets tedious". If you look up the word "tedious", it means "tiresome because of length, or dullness". Well...my life certainly isn't dull...but sometimes the times do get lengthy because of all I feel like I have to fit into a 24 hour period. So, please pray that I will try to stay positive...not let other's attitudes bring me down...and I will pray for all of you, too. I have been so blessed with friends from church...my precious prayer partner...a wonderful SS teacher...a great pastor who seems to teach us something new each time he gets in the pulpit. My life is so, so blessed, and sometimes I take that for granted.
In His love...and with mine!!!