Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
1. Please be with the family of Geneva Anderson. She is an Aunt to my dear friend. This family needs your prayers as they deal with their loss.
2. Please continue to pray for our country and for the upcoming election. Please research what each candidate stands for and what they believe in, and vote according to your Christian beliefs and morals.
3. Please pray for all of those who are having troubles with their jobs, be it out of work, or facing furloughs, or total loss of their job. We are living in such a difficult economic time, but we know that it is all in the hands of somebody much mightier and more powerful than we could ever hope to be!!
4. Ms. Lisa sent a prayer request for Todd Miller and his family. He is going thru medical testing on his gums.
5. I received a prayer request for a little 4 year old girl named Camryn who has cancer and only has only been given 6 months to live. Please pray that God's will be done in this situation and give this family peace as they go thru this very difficult time.
6. My friend Tonya sent a prayer request for the families of two different men who have passed away. Both men have small, or teenage children. Please pray for these families, especially the children.
7. Please pray for my sis-in-law, Frieda. She is having a difficult time with her foot and had an MRI done earlier in the week. We are praying that whatever the problem is, that it won't require surgery.
8.Remember I requested prayer for Audrey Knepp last week? The little girl who is a cancer survivor. This might should be a praise instead of a prayer request, but we'll make it both. She is doing great. Her parents are very optimistic in the posts that they write on Audrey's Care Page. You can check it out here:
9. Jess' unspoken request that she posted on her blog. Please pray for her and her family and whatever it is on her precious heart.
10.The following requests were made at our church:
*** Ms. Norma - she just got out of the hospital. Please pray that the doctors can find out exactly what her problem is and how to treat her. She is a very special lady, and we've grown to love Ms. Norma!!!
*** Baby Sladen - he is a little baby boy who has been going thru several medical tests and his parents are awaiting test results. Please pray for this precious baby and his Mom and Dad and all his family.
*** Andrew (Drew) Swaggerty - I've requested prayer for this young man before. He was in an auto accident several months ago. He is not at UT Hospital and will be undergoing surgery.
*** Baby Nicholas - He is in Children's Hospital. That is all I know. Please pray for him and his family.
*** Family of Tom Clabo who passed away.
*** Wesley Purgin - this young man was in a motorcycle accident.
*** Colleen Fisher who is grieving from the death of her grandmother.
*** A young lady and her Dad have been attending our church for several weeks. She requested prayer for her family who is having problems.
*** Ms. Betty - she is having a difficult time recovering from shoulder surgery.
*** Ms. Barney - we miss seeing Ms. Barney at church...and Ms. Joyce, too!!! Please keep this precious lady in your prayers.
*** The family of David Cooper - Mr. Cooper is a brother to a lady Pap works with. Please keep this family in your prayers.
I have an unspoken request of my own. Please keep Pap and me in your prayers that we will stay in God's will and always do our best to live our lives for Him...to obey Him...to serve Him...my prayer is that we can live the rest of our lives serving our Lord side by side!!!
In His Love...and with mine!!!
the prayer request for the family of tom clabo.ReplyDelete
is that cindy's husband, and was it his MOM?