Boy...give a girl an award and it takes her almost a month to even realize it...and say
How sad is that?
Ms. Louise with Adori Graphics gave me this award...and also presented it to my other blog, Jeremiah 29:11....on September 25th...and I'm so very sorry to say it's taken me this long to even see it on her blog. Ms. Louise....I apologize. I haven't taken the time to peep at my friend's blogs like I know I should.
But...thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are sooooo kind!!!
Here are the questions I was asked to respond to in her post...in one word...but...you know me....that's not possible!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
2. Your hair? Tied up in the back with a visor on
3. Your mother? Always stressed
Your father? In Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Sweets
6. Your dream last night? Can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Mountain Dew
8. Your dream/goal? To be healthier
9. What room are you in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Hands-on projects
11. Your fear? Death of a loved one
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Better off financially...maybe??!!??!!
13. Where were you last night? Home sweet home
14. Something that you aren’t? Athletic
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? New computer
17. Where did you grow up? Down the road
18. Last thing you did? Drank a Slim Fast (ha! ha!)
19. What are you wearing? Jeans...brown top
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Dust Bunnies
22. Friends? Blessings
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Grateful...and hopeful!!
25. Missing someone? Not until asked....my Daddy
26. Vehicle? Rodeo
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Depends on what I'm searching for!!!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? To myself...this morning
31. Last time you cried? I usually cry every day....sad, or happy tears!!!
32. Your best friend? Always there
33. One place that I go to over and over? To see our boys!!!
34. One person who emails me regularly? My prayer partner
35. Favorite place to eat? I love to go on breakfast dates with Pappy to Micky D's drive-thru then park and eat....I also love Love's (if you're a local, you know this is actually a truck stop...and I NEVER go there alone...ha! ha!) Okie dokie...that should about cover my very boring life!!!
Congratulations on your award. It was fun to read your answers. I love your Cracker Barrel gifts from hubby too!ReplyDelete
Stay Cozy, Carrie
Well better late than never Deb LOLReplyDelete
Oh I found a GREAT giveaway for you - very approriate :)