Every once in a while, I like to just share what's on my heart and mind with y'all....
(of course, I have to be careful on the mind part....there's not much left to share!!!)
Anyway.... let's talk....
I'll go first....
1) Have I ever told y'all how much I love our GRANDsons? No....well, let me just tell 'ya....they are the cutest, most intelligent little fellows on the planet!!! I usually spend some time with them each week, and yesterday, I took them to Wally World with me. I get the biggest kick out of listening to them talk to one another.....they are hilarious!!!
Of course, Sam didn't think it was too funny when Nannie closed the hatch on his finger....no, it didn't break it....and barely even scratched it....he was perfectly okay because "it's not bleeding, Nannie"!!!
And, I still can't get over how Sam likes to clap along to the music when I turn up the radio....and it's always CHRISTian music!!! And...you should hear Sawyer pray before we eat....oh, so precious....makes Nannie's heart so happy!!!
2) Pappy is still working!!!
What a blessing that is....and I know that God has something better in store for us when his job ends!!!
If you could just keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
3) The adoption....it's getting closer....and we're getting more and more excited about more GRANDbabies!!!!
Can you just imagine the girlie things I'm going to get to crochet and sew?
I'm not sure that Wise Old Owl Designs will be able to hold them all!!!
4) I have an addiction....
5) We will be participating in Operation Inasmuch, and one of the things I'm helping with is sewing chemo hats to be given away by the American Cancer Society who will have a booth set up.
This is breast cancer awareness month.
As I get a few more made, I'll post them under Wise Old Owl Designs. These are reversible and super easy to make!!! The hardest part....at least for me....is the pressing!!!
6) On SONday afternoon, we went to my Mamaw's house so Pappy could help load a chair. For some reason, this visit was very difficult for me....lots of memories came flooding back as I went room to room in the house and outside in the smokehouse. My Mom was there, too, and she asked me to take some pictures....here's one that brings back tons of memories....playing on that front porch!!!
I still consider it such a blessing to have been my age and still have my Mamaw....maybe that's one reason it was so difficult to give her up because she's always been a big part of my life. For those of you who know me well....you know what she meant to us!!!
Please keep my Mom and Aunt in your thoughts and prayers!
7) As usual, I like to end on the perfect # 7!!!
Don't forget....tomorrow I'll be giving away HOPE, by Max Lucado!!! It's not too late to enter....just click here....and leave a comment....that's all you've gotta do!!!
Okay....now it's your turn....if you want to share what's been going on in your life, too!!!
HOPE you have a Thursday full of lots of happy blessings, Sweet Reader....
....and I sincerely HOPE you know how much you're appreciated by me!!!
In HIS Most Precious Love....and with mine!!!
That is a lot of interesting things, that is really exciting about the new babies!ReplyDelete
Great to get to know you a little better, oh and when my kids were little I shut my daughters finger in the back door of my car,and the car had automatic door locks that would not release, so I had to run to the drivers side and try and unlock them... boy did she cry,and we had to check to see if her finger was broken, your grandson was a brave boy!
I like your things. Haha ...your addiction!ReplyDelete
It's a blessing you still have your mamaw. Greetings.
I remember a front porch on my Mamaw's house, always loved to sit in the swing on a hot day. The boys always look so happy.ReplyDelete
Love your Grandma's house....love your addiction w/out the "diet" ...and yes those grandbabies will liven up the place moreso than those two precious little boys you have now ...God is good...He will provide for you and Pappy ...always! hugs from arkansas DebReplyDelete
Deb - your Grandma's house looks so warm and inviting.ReplyDelete
Praise God that your husband is still working. We went through a period of unemployment with my husband earlier this year, but praise God, He did have something better.
Thanks for stopping by and joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop! Hope to see you this Thursday. Have a great week! :)ReplyDelete