I haven't made this in quite some time because.....
well, you probably know why!
But, it's delicious!!!
Chocolate Eclair Cake
1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups whole milk
8 oz Cool Whip
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 Tbsp of salted butter, melted
3 Tbsp whole milk
1. Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the edges of the pan.
3. Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the bottom layer of graham crackers.
4. Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding.
5. Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
6. Whisk together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter, and 3 Tbsp whole milk to make the chocolate frosting.
HOPE your Tuesday is terrific!
Oh my goodness, that looks so yummy!ReplyDelete
Oh dear, that sounds wonderful...I have to look away. It just sounds too good. Now I want one, but I don't want to make it. it just sounds good, and I will just sit and dream about it. That's better for me. LOLReplyDelete
I've made this a few times when my kids were young but I sometimes used instant lemon or banana pudding. It never lasted more than one sitting. LOL! As much as I love it I would never make it again. Even looking at your picture I think I gained 5 pounds... LOL! Have a blessed day dear Debbie.ReplyDelete
Oh that looks and sounds so good. Will save it and make is one day soon!! Thanks.ReplyDelete
I love no-bake desserts and this one sound (and looks) delicious! Thanks!ReplyDelete
This made my mouth water.ReplyDelete