Don't you just love getting to know people better by answering questions about ourselves? I saw this link-up over at A Journey Not A Race (love the name of Ms. Julie's blog, by the way)....which led me over to My Little Life.....to answer the following questions:
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I used to work with a fellow from Ireland....and enjoyed his accent....his morals, etc., not so much....but loved to hear him talk!!!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Probably....I usually lie down on the bed, or couch, when I'm really sleepy....but at my age, I could probably go to sleep while driving!!!
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Okay....this one will gross out my friends....but, yes I do use public restrooms....and yes I do sit on the toilet....which doesn't mean I don't give it a wipe down first!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one, either....but might be the only one brave enough to admit it!!!
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Just so I could listen to him talk!!!
5. Where did you and your significant other go on your 1st date?
Oh, this is a good one....we went to the fair with another couple....and I got sick on one of the rides and threw up....and he still fell in love with me!!!
So...that's that about that, as my Mammie used to say....lookin' forward to reading others' answers!!!
In His Most Precious Love.....and with mine!!!